Object - person, vehicle or some kind of thing which sends information about its location using GPS device.
Objects section is located in left panel. For more details about Left panel please visit Workspace overview -> Left panel.
Objects list panel
This panel allows to find object location on map, view history and send commands.
Select object name to see its position on map.
This section allows to see object history at chosen period of time. Click object options icon as shown below.
After history period selection object route will appear. Select any point to get object details.
- Object - object name.
- Event - event name.
- Address - address at selected point.
- Position - object coordinates.
- Altitude - object height above sea level.
- Angle - object moving direction.
- Came - shows when object parked.
- Left -shows when object is moving again.
- Duration - period of time when object didn't move, was parked.
- Speed - object speed at selected point.
- Time - object date and time at selected point.
This section allows to monitor chosen object separately from others. It is possible to monitor object in the same web browser window (additional block will appear) or open monitoring in new window.
Click follow menu item as shown below.
New monitoring window will appear.
This section allows to send commands to GPS device. Click object options icon as shown below. Visit Object control using commands section for more details about this option.
Learn more about object edit section here.