History section allows to get all information related to objects (route, stops, address, time, zones, generate reports).
- Object - select object whose history you want to display.
- Filter - simple way to set time period of report.
- Time From/Time to - precise way to set time period of report.
- Stops - set time of stops that will be included in report, used to eliminate traffic light stops.
- Events - include/exclude events in reports.
- Show - show history.
- Hide - hide history.
- Reports - reports configuration section.
- Save as route - object history can be exported as a route for further use in places section.
- Load GSR - load report data from .gsr file.
- Export GSR - export report data to .gsr file format.
- Export to KML - export report data to .kml file format.
- Export to GPX - export report data to .gpx file format.
Hover each route history element to see additional information.
Explanation of graphic elements
Each object action is marked with icon.
- Route start - beginning of the route.
- Route end - the end of the route.
- Route drive - object is moving.
- Route stop - object doesn't move.
- Event - event information.
History graph displays object GPS device sensor results. It can display speed, altitude or any other configured sensor like ignition, fuel level, temperature graph over period of time.
- Graph - allows to view object information in a graph.
- Messages - list of all location points received from GPS device for the selected period of time.
- Sensor - allows to select one of available GPS device sensors (learn more about sensor parameters and sensors).
- Controls - allows to play, pause and stop route reply.
- Point details - shows object details at chosen point.
- Arrows - allows to move graph.
- Zoom controls - allows to zoom in and out graph.
List of all location points received from GPS device for the selected period of time.