GPS device configuration
- While configuring GPS devices, use your PC, VPS or VDS server external IP address and port from protocols list in "gps-server.exe", depending from GPS device model.
- Make sure that ports used by "gs.protocols.exe" are not blocked by your LAN router or Firewall.
Change web application configuration
Most of changes can be done via "CPanel/Manage server", but some changes are still accessible only
via configuration files due to security reasons.
Follow configuration files comments to change server configuration:
Translate English language to other languages
- Open "YOUR_DOMAIN/track/lng", make "english" folder copy and rename copied folder to your language name.
- Open every file from copied folder in text editor and make translations.
- Login as administrator to CPanel and enable new language.
If you are going to use secure e-mail SMTP server (SSL)
Make sure that "extension=php_openssl.dll" is uncommented in php.ini.