Control panel provides full access to user management and data.
In user list section bottom left corner click add new user icon as shown below:
Add new user window will appear.
Enter user e-mail and click Register button. New user will appear in user list. User account details (e-mail and password) will be sent to entered e-mail address.
To edit user data click edit icon as shown below:
User account section will appear.
This section keeps all user account settings and private data.
- Active - allows to activate/deactivate user.
- Username - user username.
- E-mail - user e-mail.
- Password - user password.
- Expire account - set account expiration date (if needed). On due date account will become inactive.
- Privileges - user rights.
- Viewer - user can only see results without possibility to do any changes in account.
- User - regular user with possibility to manage account on his own.
- Manager - user with manager rights can access other users objects assigned to him (note: this option requires to choose object limit for manager user). To assign object to manager visit Object management section. Objects can be assigned to Manager only through CPanel.
- Administrator - can access all available system features except Manage server tab.
- Super Administrator - can access all available system features.
- Manager - choose account manager. Note: user with manager rights must be created first!
- Add from settings - allows to set object adding permission for user.
- No - prohibits to add new objects.
- Trial - allows to add unlimited number of objects for only 7 days.
- Limited - limit object creation by number set in Object limit field.
- Unlimited - allows to add unlimited number of objects.
- Object limit - allows to set object limit.
- Date limit - allows to add unlimited number of objects untill chosen date.
- History - turns on/off history section in user account.
- Reports - turns on/off reports section in user account.
- RFID and iButton logbook - turns on/off logbook section in user account.
- Object control - turns on/off object control using commands section in user account.
- Image gallery - turns on/off image gallery in user account.
- Chat - turns on/off chat section in user account.
- Use server SMS gateway - SMS gateway configured in Control panel will be used for chosen account.
- Allow to clear history - turns on/off clear history button in Settings -> Objects.
- Use server SMS Gateway - allows account owner to use predefined server SMS gateway. Also individual SMS gateway can be configured in account settings.
- Max. number of markers - set maximum number of markers which can be added. Leave empty to use default server settings configured in Manage server -> User section.
- Max. number of routes - set maximum number of routes which can be added. Leave empty to use default server settings configured in Manage server -> User section.
- Max. number of zones - set maximum number of zones which can be added. Leave empty to use default server settings configured in Manage server -> User section.
- Allow to use API - turns on/off API support. API key field - unique API key.
This section allows to manage user sub accounts. You can change sub account username, e-mail, password, delete sub accounts.
To save changes click save icon.
To remove sub account click delete icon.
This section allows to manage user objects, extend object expiration date, set average date to all objects, view last connection time and status.
- Name - object name.
- IMEI - object IMEI number.
- Active - allows to activate/deactivate object.
- Active till - object expiration date.
- Last connection - object last connection to server time.
- Status - device connection status.
- Grey icon - no GPRS and GPS
- Orange icon - no GPS signal
- Green icon - GPRS and GPS are OK
- Save - save changes.
- Clear history - clear object history.
- Delete - delete object.